Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fore! There's a Golf Tourney Coming Your Way

We're making plans for December's trip back to Costa Rica. And one of the things we're doing as a precursor is hosting a golf tournament at Firethorne Country Club on Tuesday, November 11 as a fundraiser.

Do you like to golf? Do you like to help support God's work? Then have we got the event for you!


Firethorne is an absolutely beautiful course. So go to thresholdgolf.com for more details and sign up to play. Or if you really want to help out, be a sponsor. All the details are on the site.

Even if you stink, you can still play. You can be in my foursome . . . just don't expect to see much of me. I'll be spending most of my time in the trees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cory -- I love that last comment where you brag about your golfing talents! We don't care though because we know where your real talents lie!

Rick and Marjorie and I are so excited about the upcoming VBS with Threshold and we know it is going to be a wonderful week for those children who attend and for those who are involved -- both gringos and ticos! Wish you were coming, too! Any chance? -- Judith